Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Blues

I seriously just think I am supposed to be alone. No one makes me happy, or gives me butterflies... Relationships aren't supposed to be something you stress about or think about so much that you second guess yourself every day. So, I guess I will just stay single. I keep wanting to give people a chance because I feel as though they deserve one. But it always ends up with them falling in love with me, and me feeling nothing. The only exception was Ben. But he deserves better. Someone that doesn't second guess themselves, or worry about stupid crap. Someone that will love everything about him, and not want to change him. I don't think I will ever be able to get over him to be honest. There will always be a place in my heart for him, and I hope he knows that. I just hope he finds someone better. I want him to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment