Thursday, March 29, 2012

Academics

After I graduated high school, I attended Husson University for only a semester. The school was way out of my price range, and I didn't feel comfortable there. Ever since I left, I have been trying to figure out what I want to go to school for. Easier said than done. There are so many things I am interested in, and none of them will give me a good salary. I keep changing my mind every 5 seconds, an I'm running out of time. I think I am just going to go for liberal arts out of state, and maybe minor in business. I could do a lot with that. The problem is I don't want to get bored of taking basic classes. I am hoping I can fit in classes that I enjoy learning about into my curriculum. I'm also worried about going to school out of state because I don't want to get too homesick. So many choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment