Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mindless

What if I'm just playing it safe? Ben and I have been together for so long that I don't even know what it feels like to be with someone else. He was my first for everything, so I trust him more than anyone on this planet. Sometimes I just wonder if we are meant to be, or if it's just comfortable for me. Things just seem so easy with him when we are together...we laugh, smile, and act like the rest of the world doesn't exist. I just can't help but wonder if there is someone else out there for me. I mean, I'm only 18 and I've been with the same person for years. I have years until I should even consider settling down with one person. At the same time, I can't imagine being with anyone else...he knows me so well and I don't know if I could ever trust anyone the way I trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment