Sunday, April 1, 2012

Unconditional

I am so amazed by how much Ben has helped make me who I am. I used to be so uncomfortable with myself, and didn't trust anyone. When he came into my life I was very cautious, and it took me years to let him in. We worked on it together because he never let anyone in either. Today, we tell each other everything and he reads me like a book sometimes. I just feel so relaxed and comfortable when I'm around him because I know he loves me for who I am, and there is nothing I could do to change that. He knew last night that something was on my mind because my hands were balled up in my sweatshirt sleeves...who else would've noticed that? That boy knows me better than anyone I have ever met, and I love it. He calls me perfect, and I can see in his eyes that he really means it. This is why I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment