Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fib

You might as well fall off the planet if you lie to me. There is nothing I hate more than someone lying straight to my face. I have been lied to so many times by people I trust...its leaving scars. I am sitting at the  bottom of the ocean, with my last seconds of air left in my lungs. Is anyone going to try to save me? Or are people going to continue to hold me under? I used to think I was worth saving...but not anymore. I have come to hate or not trust most people, and it's horrible. I just want to tell everyone to GO FUCK THEMSELVES because I don't want or need to deal with their bullshit anymore. I have my own problems, and if you want to call me selfish go right ahead. I've helped everyone for my whole life, and for once I want to take care of myself. I want to do what's best for me, and if you aren't it say goodbye. The problem is now to decide who stays and goes. The amount of anger I have scares me, and I still have no idea what to do with it. Eventually I'm not going to be able to contain it anymore...and something bad is gonna happen. For fucks sake people, just be honest with me. Don't I at least deserve that?

No comments:

Post a Comment