Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Surprise

You know what would be nice? A surprise. Someone showing up at my house in the middle of the night and kidnapping me. Or just crawling into bed with me. Just anything...I have wanted that for so long. I'm so sick of asking for things. I just want people to do something nice for me without me having to ask for it. Am I asking too much? Probably...

I get my hopes up all the time when I ask friends to hang out and they say they will be over soon, then I sit up waiting for hours...and they never show. It sucks. That's another reason why nights are so hard for me...no one texts, calls, or anything. I'm completely alone. Luckily the anti-depressants are helping a little, but I need to get out of this rut. Hopefully going back to school with help.

No comments:

Post a Comment