Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Buckcherry

Yay for anti-depressants. They have been working very well, which is surprising. Ben and I have spent days together and we havent fought once. That shows how much better we are when we are on them. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing...I'm just happy we are doing well again. I've decided to try to go back to school, and I applied to EMCC again. I need to do something with my life. I just need to get my friggen license and STOP putting it off. Easier said than done. It's nice to be able to think clearly again, without all those negative thoughts buzzing around my head. I just don't know what I want to do now.

I could go to EMCC for Liberal Arts and then go out of state and try to be a vet-tech. It's going to be hard, but I really think I would love the job. Another choice is to be a Business major at EMCC and just work any job I can get in Maine until I really find something I want to do for sure. Choices choices choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment